Features we love
- Heavy-duty metal pergola specifically designed to protect and cover your hot tub
- High-quality 140kg frame with permanent fixtures resistant to wind, rain, and steam from your spa
- Open design allows for airflow, reducing condensation damage to your tub
- Two frame sizes in a classic grey finish to suit your outdoor space, with multiple screen options for privacy from nosy neighbours
- Slatted louvred roof can be adjusted to follow the sun's rays or shelter from rain showers
- Creates a picturesque centrepiece and relaxing sanctuary in your garden to entertain family & friends
- Sizes: W288 x D288-584 x H250cm
- Weight: 140kg
- Choose from square or rectangular frame
- 2.5m height allows for clearing space to easily lift your hot tub cover
- Louvred roof provides privacy and protection from neighbours and weather
- Optional side screens in any combination you like for additional cover and security
- Optional electrical pack for easy control of the roof and screens
- Extra strong 6063-T5 aluminium frame, louvred slats, posts and beams with high-quality dark grey finish
- Durable and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel screws
- Rubber strips built into slats to provide better waterproof protection
- 80% ventilation to minimise humidity and condensation damaging your tub
- 0-120 degree slats open and close to follow the suns rays
- Please take care in your placement of your pergola to ensure it is sheltered from extreme weather, if this is forecast and your pergola is not permanently installed. we highly recommend disassembly and storing the parts flat in a dry area
- Requires assembly – install on a solid, flat and level surface. We offer free kerbside delivery within UK mainland, along with hassle-free expert installation with secure and permanent fixtures for £299
All about me
High-quality craftmanship, heavy-duty construction
Indulge in the luxury of a hot tub pergola, crafted with precision and care. There are plenty of pergolas to choose from nowadays, but few are designed with hot tubs in mind. Our robust pergola frame is constructed from heavy-duty aluminium, with permanent fixtures bolted into the ground, keeping it secure and resistant to changing weather. Its high-quality powder coating is specifically formulated to resist damage from the steam of your spa.
Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel screws and rubber strips provide superior waterproof protection. Choose from square or rectangular frames in either 3m x 3m or 3m x 6m, perfect for a smaller patio or a spacious garden. Its 2.5m height gives you plenty of clearance above your spa while removing the cover. Enhance your outdoor oasis even further with optional screens for as many sides as you like, for added privacy and protection.
Privacy as you need it, in your outdoor sanctuary
Escape into the luxury of your own garden retreat with our hot tub pergola that gives a little more privacy from nosy neighbours. Our metal pergola, made from a subtle dark grey aluminium frame, seamlessly blends into gardens.
Create an outdoor centrepiece to entertain family and friends, whether it's for hot tub parties or a designated dining space for BBQ cookouts. Unlike traditional gazebos with fully covered roofs, a pergola with adjustable louvred slats allows you to control the level of privacy, letting you soak in peace while still enjoying your outdoor space.
All-weather protection, for year-round enjoyment
Experience weather protection all year round with a louvred roof pergola, shielding you and your hot tub from the elements. Rain, wind, or UV rays – our pergola is designed to handle it all, keeping your tub looking newer for longer. Louvred slats can be easily adjusted to follow the sun's rays, providing the perfect balance of sunlight and shade.
The naturally ventilated design of a pergola allows for airflow, preventing build up of condensation and damage to your hot tub, while still allowing for shelter from showers and sunlight. Extend your hot tub season and enjoy a soak, come rain or shine.
What is a pergola?
A pergola is a wooden or metal frame typically found in gardens and parks, with either an sliding or louvred roof, providing a defined yet open space. Pergolas are often used for outdoor decoration in gardens, creating a shaded area while allowing airflow and some sunlight to filter through.
What's the difference between a pergola and a hot tub pergola?
A hot tub pergola is specifically design to protect your hot tub, and prevent damage from your spa. Opt for high-quality materials that are treated to be resistant from condensation and steam. The frames of hot tub pergolas are usually more robust, with permanent fixtures in the ground, to avoid damage to your spa in unpredictable weather. Lastly, look for a pergola that's high enough to allow you to remove and replace your tub's cover.
What's the difference between a pergola and a pergoda?
Easily confused, a pergola is an outdoor structure that features a sliding or louvred roof, whereas a pergoda has a solid roof with fixed slats. Pergolas provide more flexibility in weather protection and privacy.
What's the difference between a pergola and a gazebo?
Unlike traditional gazebos with fully covered roofs, pergolas have sliding or louvred roofs, allowing you to control the level of privacy, letting you soak in peace without feeling stuffy or closed in.
Do you need planning permission for a pergola?
Whether you need planning permission for a pergola depends on your local regulations. In many places, smaller and temporary structures do not require permission, but it's safest to check with your local authority for accurate and up to date information.
Does a pergola add value to a home?
Yes it can! A pergola can enhance the appeal and potentially value of your garden, and therefore your home. Pergolas add a subtle centrepiece that make outdoor spaces more functional and usable, attracting buyers that enjoy utilising their time outside.