Features we love
- Hot tub handrail with slide under spa stand
- Ultra-sturdy design
- Foam grip for comfort and safety
- Works with most above-ground spas
- 5-minute average installation - no screws required
- Optional mounting bracket included
- Rust-free powder coated aluminium
All about me
The Safe-T-Rail II is the best hot tub handrail on the market when you don't want to damage your spa's cabinet by drilling holes for screws. This Safe-T-Rail has a great look and performance and is built with its own slide-under-the-spa stand, making installation quick and easy.
Once you have positioned under the hot tub the handrail is held in place by the weight of the spa when filled. The handle can be locked in a variety of positions to suit the user and is strong enough for both adults and children.
How to install
- Slide the handle-lower into the base
- Attach using the 3/8 x 2-3/4” hex cap bolt, washers and locknut
- Make sure the handle-lower is seated in-between the front of the base and the rear tab
- Attach the base cover to the base using the 1/4 x 3/4” flat head screws
- Attach the struts to the sides of the base using the 5/16 x 3/4” bolts and 5/16 locknuts
- Slide the bracket onto the handle-upper
- Next peel the white backing off the bracket pad and attach to the bracket
- Ensure this does not get attached to the spa cabinet, it's a bumper only.
- Slide the handle-upper over the handle- lower and attach the struts using a 3/8 x 2-1/2” hex bolt, washers and locknut