Hot Tub Cover Lifters
Get easy spa access with a hot tub cover lifter
Frequently asked questions about hot tub cover lifters
Are hot tub cover lifters worth it?
Hot tub cover lifters help to prolong the life of your cover by leaving it neatly suspended behind your hot tub, while you sit back and relax. You can also make hot tub access smooth and easy with a cover lifter for your spa. We have a range of cover lifters to suit round and square spas for most hot tub brands, there’s no need to struggle to lift your cover again!
How do you install a hot tub cover lifter?
- Position your cover lifter: Place the lift assembly near your tub, ensuring it aligns with the cover's folded edge
- Secure your lifter's brackets: Attach the brackets to your hot tub's sides using screws or bolts, checking that it's securely in place
- Attach your lifter's arms: Connect the arms to the brackets, making sure they are securely fastened.
- Test your lifter works correctly: Check the lifter raises and lowers your hot tub cover smoothly without any obstructions or binding.
- Adjust as needed: If necessary, make small adjustments to the lifter's positioning, it should operate effortlessly and allow for easy access to your hot tub when opening and closing the cover.
To install your hot tub cover lifter, follow these steps:
And there you have it! For more help or advice, just get in touch.
Can a hot tub cover lifter go on any side?
No, a hot tub cover lifter cannot be installed on any side of your tub. Cover lifts are designed to be positioned on the long side of your hot tub, where the cover folds. Installing it on the wrong side can prevent proper operation or could damage the lift or cover. Always follow your cover lift's instructions for correct installation.
How do you fix a hot tub lifter?
To fix your faulty hot tub lifter, first, identify the specific issue. This could be loose brackets, damaged arms, or a malfunctioning mechanism. Then tighten any loose screws or bolts, replace damaged parts, and lubricate moving components if needed. If you're unsure about any of the above, it's best to consult your cover lift's manual or get in touch with our expert hot tub engineers.
How do I stop my hot tub cover from sagging?
To prevent your hot tub cover sagging, make sure you regularly clean and removing debris from the cover to reduce weight stress, ideally with a dedicated cover cleaner. Use a cover support poles to provide additional structural support. Avoid leaving your cover open for extended periods of time, as excess water absorption can lead to sagging.
To keep your cover safe while you're using your tub or swim spa, you could consider a cover catch or shelf. A hot tub gazebo will also reduce rainfall collecting on your cover, keeping it looking new for longer.