Are you on the lookout for an eye-catching hot tub to take centre stage in your garden? Well, you're in luck. We've detailed our five most popular outdoor hot tubs below in this handy article. So, grab yourself a cuppa, make yourself comfortable and enjoy.
Don't forget... you spot anything you fancy, our helpful team is always on hand to help. Pop into our hot tub showrooms in Leeds and Hull seven days a week to take a closer look, you can even test one out for yourself in our private wet testing area! So, let's dive in...
1. Jacuzzi® J335
As one of our most popular hot tubs, the Jacuzzi J335 is perfect for families. It seats six people, features deep and shallow seats, and offers targeted water jets for an authentic hydro-massage experience. You can also adjust the tub's temperature, massage intensity and lighting settings from the control panel. Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh is the proud owner of a J335, keep scrolling to find out more about her garden set up!
Why we love the Jacuzzi® J335 hot tub
- Ideal for families – Seats five to six people and includes one lounger.
- Powerful massaging jets – Soothe tense areas of your body with the PowerPro™ jets. The pulsating water increases circulation and relieves pressure around your feet, calves, back and shoulders.
- Reversible, backlit headrests – Choose your ideal headrest. Then adjust the backlights to suit your mood.
- Smart access door – Enjoy quick access to the internal workings of your hot tub when it's due for a service.
- Watercolour ™ waterfall – Relax to the sound of running water. Or position yourself below for a calming head, neck and shoulder massage. You can also change the colour of the LED lights on demand.
- Four-stage filtration – Keep your water safe and clean with an advanced filtration system.
- Illuminated cup holders – Store your drink with ease as you enjoy the calming view of your garden.
- Premium LED lighting – Create the perfect atmosphere with ProLite™ chromotherapy underwater lighting.
- Bluewave stereo system – Connect your Bluetooth device to the built-in stereo system and sub-woofer to unwind with your favourite tunes.
2. Jacuzzi® J245
Enjoy pure bliss with the Jacuzzi J245. It's exactly what you need after a long day's work; and boasts an open plan seating arrangement, perfect for parties of up to seven people. Create your ideal ambience with the adjustable LED lighting, and power up the two jet pumps for plenty of relaxation.
Looking for built-in Bluetooth speakers? Just upgrade to the J245IP and enjoy Jacuzzi®'s BlueWave™ stereo system.
Why we love the Jacuzzi® J245 hot tub
- Massaging jets – Enjoy 35 stainless steel jets strategically positioned for an incredible hydrotherapy massage.
- Seats up to seven adults – Perfect for a hot tub party with family and friends.
- LED lighting – Create a relaxing ambience on-demand.
- Headrests – Unwind in comfort with soft headrests and ergonomic seating.
- Waterfall features – Relax to the sound of running water. Or position yourself below for a calming head, neck and shoulder massage.
- Hydrotherapy foot domes – Soothe tired or aching feet with the cleverly positioned foot massaging jets.
- Built-in drinks holders – Store drinks in style with these chic drink holders.
- Standard control panel – Adjust your settings via one button on the control panel. Choose from a range of pre-defined programs.
- Two-stage filtration – Keep your water safe and clean with our pre-programmed filtration systems.
3. Jacuzzi® J475
If you're looking for a wide range of hydro-massage options, take a peek at the Jacuzzi J475. It's ideal for extensive gardens or patios, features one lounger and comfortably seats up to six adults. Enjoy a personalised experience with the adjustable jets, and soothe specific muscle groups on-demand. You can also enjoy a reflexology session with the low-profile foot domes. And use the light-up diverter knobs as handy cup holders. If it's good enough for Olympic champion Dame Kelly Holmes, then it's good enough for us!
Why we love the Jacuzzi® J475 hot tub
- ProTouch ™ control – Adjust your settings on-demand via the intuitive control panel.
- Five-stage filtration – Keep your water safe and clean with Jacuzzi®'s advanced filtration system.
- Status indicator light – Get notified when your hot tub needs attention via the indicator light on the front panel.
- Quick drain – Drain the water in under half the time of other hot tub models.
- PowerPro® jets – Enjoy a targeted hydrotherapy massage with 49 jets featuring adjustable intensities.
- Varying height seats - Choose your ideal level of immersion (shallow or deep), or lay on the lounger for a full-body immersion and let the jets soothe sore areas.
- Adjustable headrests – Lie back and watch the world go by in comfort with an adjustable headrest.
- Ambient lighting - Illuminate your space with Advanced ProLite® chromotherapy. Adjust the underwater lighting, cupholder and headrests to suit your mood.
- Bluewave® stereo system – Connect your Bluetooth device to the built-in stereo system and sub-woofer, and unwind with your favourite tunes.
- Waterfall features – Relax to the sound of running water. Enjoy a wide sheet waterfall that doubles as a calming head, neck and shoulder massage.
4. Outdoor Haze
Make yourself comfortable with Outdoor Haze, one of Outdoor Living's exclusive hot tubs. This 13amp family-friendly spa easily seats six adults and boasts one relaxation lounger. It also features the classic jet system for an authentic hydrotherapy experience. And intuitively connects to your Bluetooth device to stream your favourite music. Our bespoke hot tub canopy really is a match made in heaven with the Outdoor Haze.
Why we love the Outdoor Haze hot tub
- Spacious - Seats up to six people and includes one lounger.
- Easy access – Features low profiles to make getting in and out even more effortless.
- Classic jet system – Engage 40 stainless steel jets for a revitalising hydrotherapy massage.
- Bluetooth System – Connect your tub to any Bluetooth-enabled device to unwind with your favourite tunes.
- Added comfort – Comes with four comfortable pillow headrests for your friends and family.
- Waterfall – Relax to the sound of running water. Or position yourself below the waterfall for a calming head, neck and shoulder massage.
- Ozone water purification system – Additional support to keep your water fresh and clean.
- Simple control panel – Control your tub with ease via buttons and dials.
5. Outdoor Santorini
Transform your outdoor space with our luxurious Outdoor Santorini hot tub. Its eye-catching design suits all gardens, while its jets target specific muscle groups to leave you feeling revitalised. This tub boasts a selection of diverters, so you and your guests can unwind under varying pressures. Take control via the intuitive Balboa panel.
Why we love the Outdoor Santorini hot tub
- Powerful jets – Enjoy 52 stainless steel jets strategically arranged to massage specific muscle groups. Plus a range of diverters that offer excellent pressure control.
- Room for everyone – Unwind alone, or invite your family and friends. The Outdoor Santorini hot tub seats up to five adults.
- Waterfall – Relax to the sound of running water. Or position yourself below for a calming head, neck and shoulder massage.
- User friendly – Easily adjust your tub's settings via the handy Balboa control panel.
- LED lighting – Set the exterior LED lighting to suit your mood.
- Bluetooth Music System – Connect your tub to any Bluetooth-enabled device and unwind with your favourite tunes.
- Ultra-comfy headrests – Let yourself and your guests find inner peace.
And there you have it; now you know a little more about our top five garden hot tubs.