Features we love
- Absorbs up to 40 times its weight
- Soaks up oils, lotions and grease while you soak!
- Reduces foamy water and scum lines
- Prolongs the life of your tub or pool’s filters
- Simply chuck it into your hot tub and let it work its magic
- Clean with detergent then rinse and it’s ready to be used again
All about me
Our tubhub Hot Tub Floating Beach Ball Scum Sponge will keep your hot tub water crystal clear as it floats in your spa, soaking up any oils or grease. Say goodbye to scum lines and foamy water… and hello to a cleaner soak and long lasting filters. Just chuck it into your hot tub and let it work its magic!
How to use
Use as and when you need it. Place into your hot tub or skimmer, then once the sponge is full, remove and wash with detergent. Give the sponge a rinse and it’s ready to be used again!
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.