Features we love
- Takes the hassle out of spa maintenance
- Removes debris in one simple scoop
- Circular net to get into tricky corners
- Soft rubber edge prevents scuffing your tub
All about me
Our tubTub Hot Tub Scoop keeps your spa free of pesky debris. The scoop has a circular net that's perfect for getting into the contours of your hot tub. Its soft rubber edge protects against scuffing, so you can use it without worrying about damaging your spa. It's a handy addition to your hot tub maintenance kit.
How to use
Use one-handed by scooping up debris from your tub's water as and when needed.
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.