Features we love
- Aromatherapy crystals for your hot tub, swim spa or jetted bath
- 6 scents to choose from that complement an active lifestyle
- Soothe, rebuild or energise your muscles and mind
- Protects skin with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C
- Masks chlorine odours without affecting pH balance
- Tailor the strength of aroma to your preference
- Create your own spa in your back garden… or bathroom!
- 40 years of InSPAration aromatherapy expertise
All about me
Enhance your hot tub experience and support your active lifestyle with InSPAration Hydro Therapies Sport RX Aromatherapy Liquids. These specially formulated liquids contain natural Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C to provide a luxurious spa treatment while you soak, helping to soothe and rejuvenate your skin after a hard workout. These aromatherapy liquids will leave a relaxing scent in the water as well as giving skin benefits.
Choose from a variety of scents; Lavender & Cedar Wood to reduce stress, Clary Sage & Ginger to increase energy, Lavender & Rosewood to support detox and immunity, Peppermint & Eucalyptus to support joint and muscle recovery, Chamomile & Bergamot to relax the mind and body, and Eucalyptus, Spearmint & Menthol to stimulate respiratory support. Just select the one that best fits your needs.
Not only will you be able to relax and unwind in your hot tub, you'll also be giving your skin the pampering it deserves. Indulge in all the benefits of a spa treatment without ever leaving the comfort of your own garden.
Your new favourite scent!
- Elevate | Reduce Stress | Lavender & Cedar Wood
- Energise | Increase Energy | Clary Sage & Ginger
- Protect | Detox and Immunity | Lavender & Rosewood
- Rebuild | Joint and Muscle | Peppermint & Eucalyptus
- Relax | Mind and Body | Chamomile & Bergamot
- Stimulate | Respiratory Support | Eucalyptus, Spearmint & Menthol
How do I choose aromatherapy without being able to smell them?
We have two showrooms, in Hull and Leeds that stock a range of aromatherapies for you to smell before you buy. We understand that many of our customers are based further afield and are only able to purchase from us online, so how do you know you will like the smell?
We suggest you start by deciding what you want to gain from using aromatherapy in your hot tub. Is it simply for relaxation, or do you want to help with your breathing, muscle soreness or stress levels? All our aromatherapies contain a description on how that scent will benefit your body and mind. Popular scents such as eucalyptus mint or lavender you will have most likely smelt before.
What are the benefits of aromatherapy in hot tubs?
Aromatherapy can enhance your hot tub experience in a range of ways including increasing relaxation, soothing muscles, reducing stress, masking the smell of chlorine, and helping to prevent dry skin after a soak. There are so many different options available, made specifically to target multiple needs of your mind and body.
Find out more about hot tub aromatherapy benefits here.