Features we love
- Filters out sand and traps dirt
- Sectional pool pole for extended reach
- Gets into the bottom of your hot tub
- Handheld and lightweight at 0.7lbs
- Easy to use with no cords
- 1.5 hours of battery life
All about me
Welcome to the world of hassle-free hot tub maintenance! Our cordless spa vacuum is here to make your life easier and your hot tub water crystal clear.
The Pool Blaster Spa Vacuum removes even the smallest dirt and debris from your hot tub water. Its micro-filtering technology traps dirt better than any other spa vacuum on the market, to keep your water clean and clear. With its easy-to-use battery-powered design, you don't need to worry about cords or outlets (powered by four C cell batteries - not included). Enjoy crystal clear water with out the fuss!
How to use
Powered by four C cell batteries (not included). Simply twist the switch on to operate. No plugs or water hook-up required.
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.