All about me
Give your Hot Tub some added comfort with the Jacuzzi® pillow for the J215 and J225. Easy to click into place and ready to use from the box. To check you have the correct pillow refer to the photo showing the connections on the reverse of the pillow.
Need to know
Please note that other Jacuzzi J200 series hot tubs require the pillow part number 2472-828.
How long do hot tub pillows last?
Hot tub headrests and pillows should be replaced every 2 to 3 years. You can prolong their lifespan by doing the following:
- Make sure your hot tub's water is perfectly balanced to protect your headrests
- Don't forget you must remove pillows from your hot tub when adding sanitiser for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse them regularly to remove any chemical residue
- Remove hot tub pillows when not in use
- Keep them stored away from direct sunlight