The Jacuzzi® J300™ Hydrosoothe Pillow was introduced on hot tub models manufactured in 2020. The pillow comes complete with the back fitting as shown in the photo. It cannot be retrofitted to previous models or other seats.
Part No. 2472-136
How long do hot tub pillows last?
Hot tub headrests and pillows should be replaced every 2 to 3 years. You can prolong their lifespan by doing the following:
- Make sure your hot tub's water is perfectly balanced to protect your headrests
- Don't forget you must remove pillows from your hot tub when adding sanitiser for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse them regularly to remove any chemical residue
- Remove hot tub pillows when not in use
- Keep them stored away from direct sunlight