Features we love
- Bespoke metal structured gazebo with retracting canopy
- Made from waterproof and flame-retardant materials that can withstand up to 100km/h winds
- Canopy opens at both ends & drains to one or both sides
- Easy glide roof and magnetic locks to keep it in place
- Bespoke sizes from: W300-600 x D300-600 x H252cm
- Choose from square or rectangular frame
- Leg extensions available
- Frame colours in white, dove grey or dark brown
- Various fabric colours available
- Retracting canopy
- PVC upholstery and powder-coated metal (frame)
- 120mm aluminium box section frame, blackout Polyester Precontraint 602 fabric and stainless-steel fixings
- Fully waterproof
- Withstands up to 100km/h winds
- Flame-retardant materials
- Magnetic locks on roof
- CE certified
- Requires assembly – we offer delivery and installation for £249 within 60 miles of of our Hull showroom, if you're further afield, just get in touch and we'll be happy to give you a quote
- 5 years frame and 3 years fabric warranty
All about me
Invest in your garden with our bespoke Velarium hot tub gazebo. With a corrosion-free aluminium frame, steel fixings and a thick 100% waterproof PVC fabric canopy with built-in drainage, it'll withstand the British weather, even in 100km/h winds; it has been created for longevity.
The canopy, made from blackout flame retardant fabric, withstands heat and gives you complete shade on demand, protecting you from the sun's rays or the pouring rain. Manually operated with an easy glide roof system means you're in control. This hot tub enclosure opens and closes at both ends with magnetic locks to ensure its stability, and when fully retracted, it fits discreetly within the frame so you can truly 'see the stars'.
It's perfect for covering your seating area, hot tub, swim spa, and patio or decking area. You could even create a larger hot tub enclosure and join two together. So, what are you waiting for? Click ‘buy now’ and a member of our team will be in touch to carry out a free consultation, all your specifications can be discussed from colour to size and frame shape. You can even request extendable legs for a truly bespoke experience.
Prices start at £3,985 and vary between size, shape and colour
Delivery & installation £249 within 60 miles of our Hull showroom
Save £150 on this gazebo when you purchase a hot tub
We offer delivery and installation for £249 within 60 miles of our Hull showroom, if you're further afield, just get in touch and we'll be happy to give you a quote. Our installation service takes around 2-3 hours for two people to complete.
You can also take on the installation yourself with another person (a step-by-step guide and all fixtures and fittings is included) or seek a professional tradesperson to do it for you.
We recommend building on top of a base to ensure your hot tub shelter's successful installation and longevity. Your gazebo needs to be installed on a level concrete surface 400mm thick or on concrete pads a minimum of 400mm x 400mm x 400mm. Legs are bolted to the concrete using 100-150mm fixing bolts and 2 bolts per leg. If the floor is uneven, alternative leg sizes can be ordered at a small cost.
Should I put a gazebo over my hot tub?
Gazebos create privacy from nosy neighbours while you soak in your hot tub! Not only that, they protect your spa from wind, rain and direct sunlight, securing your investment for years to come.
What can I use as a shelter for my hot tub?
Gazebos are an ideal choice for a hot tub shelter. They blend in seamlessly into your garden and allow for an open feel while protecting from the elements. Gazebos will enhance your relaxation experience in your own hot tub haven!
Should a hot tub be in sun or shade?
Continuous exposure to the sun can damage your spa’s appearance over time. Gazebos give you flexibility in placing a hot tub in your garden. If you don’t have many natural shady spots, choose a hot tub shelter to protect your tub and your family from direct sunlight.