Features we love
- Aromatherapy beads for your hot tub, swim spa or bath - or freshen up your car, vacuum and humidifier!
- 6 scents to choose from with essential oils that target health concerns
- Soothes, relieves or energises your body and mind
- Slowly releases aroma as you soak
- Doesn’t affect your tub’s pH balance or leave residue
- Create your own spa in your back garden… or bathroom!
All about me
Looking for a quick and easy way to relax and rejuvenate in your hot tub or spa? Our Spazazz Rx Therapy Spa Beads are here to help!
These mini 0.5oz containers pack a punch with their soothing and therapeutic scents, and can be used in spas and baths. Each container comes with its own dispenser that floats in the water, slowly releasing scent as you soak.
Choose from a variety of scents, each designed to either reduce inflammation, aches and pains, swelling, stress, and more.
Whether you're looking for relief from muscle and cartilage pain, sore and painful joints, respiratory ailments, built-up toxins, fatigue, or an overworked body, there's a Spazazz 'Rx Therapy' spa bead for you.
Your new favourite scent!
- Muscular Therapy (Hot 'n Icy) - Reduces: Muscle & cartilage pain.
- Joint Therapy (Inflammation) - Reduces: Sore & painful joints.
- Respiratory Therapy (Relief) - Reduces: Respiratory ailments.
- Detox Therapy (Detoxifying) - Reduces: Built-up toxins.
- Energy Therapy (Boost) - Reduces: Fatigue.
- Sport Therapy (Rebuild) - Reduces: Overworked body.
How to use
Place your Spazazz beads your hot tub’s built-in dispenser, or pour the beads directly into your spa’s water and let them work their magic!
How do I choose aromatherapy without being able to smell them?
We have two showrooms, in Hull and Leeds that stock a range of aromatherapies for you to smell before you buy. We understand that many of our customers are based further afield and are only able to purchase from us online, so how do you know you will like the smell?
We suggest you start by deciding what you want to gain from using aromatherapy in your hot tub. Is it simply for relaxation, or do you want to help with your breathing, muscle soreness or stress levels? All our aromatherapies contain a description on how that scent will benefit your body and mind. Popular scents such as eucalyptus mint or lavender you will have most likely smelt before.
What are the benefits of aromatherapy in hot tubs?
Aromatherapy can enhance your hot tub experience in a range of ways including increasing relaxation, soothing muscles, reducing stress, masking the smell of chlorine, and helping to prevent dry skin after a soak. There are so many different options available, made specifically to target multiple needs of your mind and body.
Find out more about hot tub aromatherapy benefits here.