Features we love
- Perfect for maintaining hot tubs and small pools, hoovers up dirt and small debris
- Handheld vacuum, lightweight and easy to use with simple hand motion
- No cords or batteries needed
- All-in-one attachments to get into hard to reach places, including extending telescopic pole, venturi pump, filter sock, retaining clip, hose and garden hose connection
- Spa Life™ made easy
All about me
Make keeping your spa or small pool clean super easy with the Supa-Vac! You don’t need power to operate it, so your hot tub with be debris free without the fuss. This spa vac hoovers up dirt with a simple sucking action, and takes the hassle out of spa maintenance with the 1.2m telescopic pole. Enjoy Spa Life™ made easy.
Need to know
- Supa-Vac Underwater Vacuum
- Venturi Pump
- Filter Sock
- Retaining Clip
- 2.5m Drainage Hose
- 1.2m Telescopic Pole
- Garden Hose Connection
How to use
Place your thumb over the hole at the end of the tube. Lower your spa vac into the tub on top of any dirt, release your thumb and the vac will hoover up the debris. Take the vacuum out, water will then drain from the vac and you can shake out the particles so it’s ready to reuse.
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.