SwimLife swim spas are ideal to get in shape or keep fit in the comfort of your own home. They are easy to install, require minimal maintenance, and can be used all year long! The SwimExpert is designed for very demanding users looking for professional performance. Designed to offer the ultimate benefits of a swim spa: you will never have to turn, touch the walls or push yourself forwards! The current offers you optimal swimming conditions suitable for any fitness level.
Has variable resistant, adjustable current stream, the thigh/abductor jets for lower body massage and resistance exercises and two hydrotherapy massage seats. The 14 ft SwimExpert is a pool, hot tub, and aquatic gym all-in-one. This swim spa is a fiberglass reinforced acrylic one-piece mini-pool that allows you to swim, jog, exercise or play. It needs less space, costs less money and requires less maintenance than a conventional pool. Adjust the current from a gentle front crawl to a 1:02 hundred-meter swim pace a challenge for even a competitive swimmer.
Experience an Extraordinary Swim
Designed to bring your swim to life with proven technology, imagine never having to turn, touch or push off from any wall. The swim current is as natural as nature itself and provides you the ability to focus on your stroke and enjoy the fluidity of the swim current adjusted to your personal swim level.
SwimBoost Pump Design
- Two 3hp SwimBoost pumps
- Producing up to 360 gallons / per minute per jet
- One 3ph buoyancy pump
- Located close to the jets
AquaCurrent Jet Technology
- Two patented Aquacurrent swim jets
- AquaBlades shred the vortex created by the pump
- Wider, deeper and smoother current than any other system on the market
- Buoyancy jet backlit to light the swim current
WaveRider Current Control
- 0-11mph (0-18kph)
- Allows the user to vary the flow at the touch of a button
- Adjustable to the level of the swimmer from novice to triathlete
- WaveRider standard on all SwimExperts
SwimChannel Shell Design
- No reflective wave
- Keeps swimmer in swim lane
- Largest unobstructed swim tank
- Stabilization hip jets