Features we love
- The perfect fit for your Arctic Spas Klondiker hot tub
- Protects from sun, wind and rain
- Keeps out dirt and keeps in heat
- Reduces energy bills
- Made from durable materials, your cover and tub will last for longer
All about me
Our replacement Arctic Klondiker hot tub cover is a high-quality cover available in either grey or brown, so you can choose the colour that best fits your garden. Comes complete with a set of new cover clips, making it easy to secure and keep in place.This replacement cover is designed to fit your Arctic Klondiker hot tub perfectly.
Engineered for the world’s harshest climates
Arctic‘s durable vinyl covers shield your tub from rain, snow, and debris, as well as the fading effects of UV rays. Not only does this keep your hot tub clean, it'll keep it looking newer for longer, by preventing damage from exposure to harsh weather conditions.
Thermal insulation for lower heating bills
Thermal covers act as a barrier to keep heat inside your tub. The insulating foam in Arctic covers helps to maintain the water temperature, reducing the need to constantly reheat the water. As a result, your hot tub runs more efficiently, and your energy bills stay low.
Safety and security
Hot tub lids ensure your Arctic Spa is safe and not accessible to kids or pets. You can also enjoy the peace of mind and security of investing in a quality, long-lasting replacement, with Arctic covers lasting up to 5 years.
Need to know
Measures 235cm x 235cm.
Should I cover my Arctic Spa in winter?
A hot tub cover will keep your Arctic Spa protected from winter weather, including fallen leaves, branches and insects! Hot tub lids also keep the water temperature up, saving you money in reheating. Make sure you keep snow and ice from collecting on the top of your cover by gently removing it. Get more advice about getting your hot tub ready for winter in our guide.
How long do Arctic Spa covers last?
Arctic Spas covers are built to last. A quality Arctic Spa hot tub cover will last up to 5 years will proper care, so you won’t need to replace it as often as cheap lid. Get more advice about when to replace your hot tub cover in our guide.
How do you clean Arctic Spas hot tub covers?
Give your Arctic Spa a thorough cleaning every month following these steps:
- Remove the cover from the spa and gently lean it against a wall or fence.
- With a garden hose, spray the cover to loosen and rinse away dirt or debris.
- Using a large sponge and/or a soft bristle brush, and using a very mild soap solution or baking soda, scrub the vinyl top in a circular motion. Do not let the vinyl dry with a soap film on it before it can be rinsed clean.
- Scrub the cover’s perimeter and side flaps. Rinse clean with water.
- Rinse off the underside of the cover with water only (use no soap), and wipe it clean with a dry rag.
- To condition the cover after cleaning, apply a thin film to the vinyl surface and buff.