Features we love
- Takes the hassle out of spa maintenance
- Removes debris in one simple scoop
- 4 foot / 1.2m telescopic pole gets into hard to reach areas
- Internal locking cams keels pole sturdy
- Durable net with snap-fit handle
- Soft rubber edge prevents scuffing your tub
- Spa Life™ made easy
All about me
Our Life Spa Flat Hot Tub Net with Telescopic Pole is a must-have cleaning tool for any hot tub, swim spa or pool owner. This versatile tool is perfect for quickly and easily removing debris from your spa’s water, to keep it clean and clear.
The hot tub net is made of durable materials in a flat design, making it ideal for scooping up leaves, bugs, and other dirt. The telescopic pole extends to 4 feet, so you can reach all areas of your tub, while the soft rubber edge prevents any scuffing.
How to use
Use one-handed by scooping up debris from your tub's water as and when needed.
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.