Features we love
- Every tool you need for a clean hot tub in one kit!
- Takes the hassle out of spa maintenance
- Set includes brush, vac, net and scum sponge
- Cleans in hard to reach places with ease, soaks up scum, prevents foamy water and removes debris in one simple scoop
- Prolongs the life of your tub or pool and keeps it looking brand new
- Spa Life™ made easy
All about me
Our Life Spa & Hot Tub Maintenance Kit will keep your hot tub in tip top condition. This complete cleaning pack includes everything you need to keep it spa-rkling fresh all year round!
The non-scratch spa brush will get into the corners of your hot tub, the supa vac and skimmer net help remove debris and leaves from the water, while the floating scum sponge soaks up oils - easy! This starter kit comes with plenty of attachments to make cleaning your tub as painless as possible, from a telescopic pole to hose connections.
Need to know
- Life Spa semi-circular non-scratch brush
- Life Spa Supa-Vac Underwater vacuum
- Life Spa scoop net
- Life Spa scum sponge
- Filter sock - for collecting debris
- Filter sock retaining clip
- Venturi pump attachment - for emptying
- 2.5m drainage hose - for emptying
- 1.2m telescopic pole - for the brush and scoop
- Snap-fit garden hose connection
How often should I clean my hot tub?
Each part of your hot tub needs a good clean at different intervals. It all comes down to how often you use your spa, water care products, and maintenance routine. As a rough rule of thumb, we recommend cleaning the following parts:
After each use:
- Wipe the shell to remove water lines using a clean damp cloth. Or, for stubborn marks, try our tub scrubber
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels (chlorine or bromine)
- Clean the filter
- Check and rebalance the pH and sanitiser levels
Shock dose the water
- Clean your pipes with a pipe cleaner
- Drain and refill your hot tub
- Clean the interior shell
If you need more advice on keeping your spa spotless, read our hot tub cleaning guide.